Cloud starts with the network
Stay in control with Cisco Data Center Networks
Do you know what network instability costs your business? Simplifying, securing and automating your data center network keeps your business future proof.
We’re really excited to be joined by Cisco and Netscout on 4 July for an expert panel discussion on “The Journey to Observability”
The session promises to be packed with insights and first hand experience of organisation and their travels along the path to achieving Network Observability. Among the planned topics are:
1) The fundamental steps to observability
2) Why is visibility critical to today’s businesses?
3) How to overcome common pitfalls when implementing visibility
4) Examples of successful customer deployments
5) How you can get started
Chief Solution Architect.
Joe has been working within the CTO office to help NETSCOUT exceed customer expectations and to drive new behaviours and business value within the Visibility market.
EMEA DC Networking Specialist
Raghav has been working alongside customers for well over 15 years, positioning solutions that address real business challenges. In his current role at Cisco Systems, he has worked as a worldwide technology specialist. His focus is the EMEA go-to-market of Cisco’s DC software solutions and cloud technologies.
With cloud networking, your data, workloads and apps stay connected for exceptional efficiency across hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, data centre and edge.
Be an innovator – view our content below to get to Data Center excellence.
Get consistent scalability today, find out how:
- Episode 13 – IT Network Jack and Climbing the C-Suite BeanstalkDecember 12, 2023
- Episode 12 – Driving Operational Efficiencies with Network AutomationNovember 30, 2023
- Planning your evolution to SASE and beyondOctober 5, 2023
- Episode 11 – Maximising the Value of Your TechnologySeptember 27, 2023